Tuesday, September 2, 2008

McBush Supporter On CNN Doing The Same Old 2 Step.

Hello all!  Just to let you know that I will be contributing to this blog from time-to-time.  Children will weep, mothers will faint and, occasionally, a priest will renounce his religion based upon some of the things that I say here ... lol.  If that's OK with you, I invite Y.O.U. to please read on homie.  

Now, the video I posted today is a magnificent example of the fuckery that the G.O.P. (The Grand Old Party) will attempt to use against Barack Obama and his running mate Joe Biden.  It kind of sucks when your selective moral posturing and your differing standards for experience get called into question though, huh?  "Toto, I’ve a feeling we’re not on Faux News anymore." In the words of the great Biz Markie, "Damn, it feels good to see people up on it!"

0 comments: