Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Diddy backs down, but is still inspired to Rock The Vote



Someone told me the other day that politicians tell you what you want to hear and you could never believe them. Do I agree? Of course I do, but at the end of the day, isn't sifting through the bullshit a part of life? No matter what, there are always snakes you have to deal with, but life doesn't stop. Are you still with me? Well, I posted the original video of Puff going in on John McCain's choice for VP and though quite brutal, it was real. Like he says in this "semi" retraction, he's no politician, I guess he just got inspired to make a statement.

On another note, as important as it is to register to vote, once you've done that, REMEMBER, to get out and vote in November. Follow through, people, follow through.

0 comments: