Thursday, September 4, 2008

Eric Holder Jr. is a Proud Bajan



Anyone that knows me, knows I am a proud Bajan and rep pretty hard cough*The Barbados Experience is coming soon*cough, so imagine how I felt when I learned that another Bajan, Eric Holder Jr., is a part of Barack Obama's inner circle and was instrumental in the selection process of his VP candidate. I knew of Mr. Holder for awhile, but when I ran into an article written about him by Tony Best in one of Barbados' local papers, it definitely made me proud. Bajan massive stand up!

Check out the article here Obama getting help from Bajan son

Side Note - the first Black major party candidate for President of the United States, Shirley Chisholm, is also Bajan and went to the same school I attended in Barbados. More on that later.

0 comments: